About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

February 17, 2010


Hai. Today was a super short day. Sleepy too.

Took the bus in the morning. Alone. Read Animal Farm (a little). Reached super fast.
Lit Exam > Physics > Recess > Structured Revision > PE > Chapel > LiVE lesson > Lunch > Malay > Home

Lit Exam was okay at first. I was writing happily. Then when i was at the second question and at Napoleon, there was only 4 minutes left. Omg, i was writing like mad. My hand was aching like shit after the exam and didn't finish it :( Had a little break then went to Physics. Physics was okay. Quite boring, did theory, revision.

Recess with the clique. Love (L)(L) Ate burger. Ju accidentally got hit by Nab's mayonnaise then Ju revenged by squishing mayonnaise from the bottle onto Nab's skirt. It look like bird crap. Srsly. Funny funny. Laughed like mad. Went to the toilet to wash up. Nab's skirt was soaking wet after that. Went to class late, tpt never scold us. Thank god.

Did math. I think it is srsly stupid. We do math every lesson. Like wtf? -_- Thanks David. Did it with Mel. We didn't get past the first question. Talking too much eh. Then we went for PE. Table tennis again. Grr, wanted to partner Chermaine than she go partner Yuk. Rofl, i don't want to partner Val because we both suck at it. Suck + Suck against Good + Good = We fail like hell. Hahahahaha.

Then we switched partners. Didn't play much after that because Melissa and Nabila were dancing and i couldn't stop laughing at them. Class ended went to chapel. Wanted to sleep. I hate chapel sessions. Then LiVE in the hall. Did some stupid evaluation thing that wasted even more of my precious time. Lunched with my darling clique at the cafe. Melissa was super scared of the aunty hahahaha.

Malay class was boring. I didn't know what was going on. Teacher disappeared many times. Then she didn't bother to teach. I was supposed to study History but failed. Talking with Melissa, Val and Mel the whole time. Went to the gift shop then went to the toilet. Class ended. Handed in form then bused home with Melissa and Val.

Missed to bus and then tried to snatch Val's phone @ the bus stop. After that we took the bus home. Walked. Changed. Bathed. Dried hair. Wanted to study. Facebook, Twitter and then blogging now. I need to go eat my dinner. Justin's birthday is coming. I love you Justin.

Kaiying