About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

February 16, 2010

Hai. I just changed my blogskin. Isn't it nice. The links section took a long time thanks to my darling faces there. Love them! I need more pictures hahahahaha. It was freaking hard and took me about an hour to finish that. I need to study now. Since the last time i blogged, the time was used up with videos and my new blogskin! Omg, i am so going to flunk Literature :( I'm going out later somemore. Ah! Okay, i like this hairstyle:
All three. Esp the right one and the centre one ;)
So cute! I don't care if you don't like it k. Hehe. I want to try it later. I need to wash my hair (ew) and cut out my bangs! My mom said she might trim them for me later. Yay. Excited for School Gyrls. (Y) They like f21. I'm wearing the f21 dress later hehe.
Kaiying