About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

February 18, 2010

Hai. Just came home about an hour ago. Today was quite okay.

History Exam > Lit > Recess > Math > English > Physics > Lunch > Band

History exam was okay. I finished just in the nick of time. Quite hard though the essay questions. Literature was a free period again. Thanks Mr Teo! Guitared with Melanie. Recess with clique @ cafe. We didn't sit together though because they thought there was no more space. After eating went back to class.

Math was boring. Did solving? Weird. I don't like math now. It was super difficult. I was getting annoyed with everything. So, weird. After math was english. Yes! She didn't come for once. Relief teacher didn't do anything. Delia, Merissa, Cheryl, Melanie and I were doing the script because we must hand in the plot and stuff after the lesson. Crapped a lot. What starwars and stuff. Rubbish :) But we came up with a super cool story and we won't tell you what! Okay, I won't tell you what.

After class went to Physics. Boring. Did theory. Went to some Jap announcement thing. Omf, the Jap trip is like two thousand nine hundred. That is a lot of money k Mr Lim. -_- They say can subsidize. I hope so! *cross fingers* Then went back to class. Had remedial. Many people already left :(

After remedial with Veena me and Mel went to the cafe. Saw Hannah, Charlene, Nabila and Val. Sat with them. Ate real quick. Mel went to drink the "marshmallow with Milo" drink. Ew ttfc. Hahahahahaha. My file got wet -_- But it was funny. Hannah threatened to throw Val's bag down but she didn't. Damn :(

Band was okay. Only like five people came? Dumb. But we practiced one song. And had our supposed-to-be-five-minutes break. It turned out to be from that time till the end of band. And we ended @ 5pm! Yay! Thanks Mr Pang and Mr Ng (Y) Dismissed. Bused home with Hyoju.

Studied Chinese on the bus. Then fell asleep. Reached home, bathed. Used the computer. Going to study Chinese now. K, soon. Nabila can slack today. Life is unfair eh. Oh! And the Literature assignment due tomorrow. I need to print that. Keeping that document open till the end of the day. Rofl. K i shall go be good and study.

Kaiying