About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

January 31, 2010

Is he hot or hot.

Hi. There is a ton of home economics homework staring at me. The online test is tomorrow :( I haven't even read anything. Boo. I think i am so dead. Home economics was never so hard.

Today woke up super late. Ate breakfast then went to ballet. Ms N brought stockings for me. (Y) New ones ok. I was the earliest for ballet -_- Really no one there. Then Shermaine came with her super sweet Bandung. (Pukes at the sweetness) After that other people came. Had class as usual. Barre was still okay. Centre really pissed me off. So me and Shermaine are always practicing together. Then the other always copy. Okay not always, sometimes. Then today they really pissed me off. Please, i know you good stop showing off k. You don't know ask me teach you i teach you la. Still want to correct me. I wrong this i wrong that. Stfu.

After that ballet met my sister and bought lunch. Came home lunched then did homework. Left a little bit more of home economics. I need to find 3 one dish meals. Damn. I don't want to cook alr :( Common tests are coming and i really don't understand wtf Mrs Cumar is talking about. Gosh. I'm going to fail Geog alr. Back to home economics! No videos today.

Kaiying.