Woke up early for ballet class. Damn tired zzz. Other school girls joined our class today. They are damn good la. But my f teacher is damn suck. Class was tiring. Stretching was sore. And i kept yawning like siao.
After class went to library with Shermaine and Yiling. Borrowed one book and went all the way to the third level to pee. What? The toilet is cleaner k. Then saw my sister. She had fugly hair so i retied it. My sister is a epic fail in life. Not kidding. Then borrowed a book before going to J8.
Walked around. Omg. I played the if your hand is bigger than your face that means you are smart prank on my sister. When i whack her hand she was crying la wtf. I didn't even hit hair. She is damn fail. Then she slap my face. I mean fuck la. Bitch _|_
Then bought lunch and went home. Ate lunch and watched MTV. Gwd. The MTV disaster date commercials are getting damn irritating and Sex On Fire is a weird song. After that did Chinese homework. Yes, in the span of one hour. I finished a comprehension that consisted of 5 questions. And i did four. I know i am damn awesome. Watched videos. Twitter and Facebook. Now i have to do Home Ec. Or else i will die tomorrow. Going out tonight. Kewl, i have a potted plant of my own. Its obviously hot pink. I want hot pink fbts.
Kaiying.
