About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

December 3, 2009

Heyo. Im finally home :) Morning woke up early, went to band. Only got 3 people in my section, Dong Eun, Valerie and Me. Stupid lah. Then first thing we do is have sectionals, 2 freaking hours. Then combined. Then dismissed. Wahlao, flute section on duty -.- Then we clear super fast. I rushed home, bused then mrted. Reached home about 12.45pm. Changed immediately then went out again. Met Ben, Kim and Abel at Bishan Mrt. Waited for Heeraj, then he asked us to go Amk first. So we went there, met Shuwen, went into arcade, then Kim played her House Of The Dead 4. Hahaha. Met Jon after that, then we went to the cinema. Met Heeraj. Bought popcorn and potato wedges with Shuwen and Kim. Then we stood by a while. Then Heeraj went to Cheers to buy food. Then we waited. 1:45pm the 3 of us went in, then Ben and Jon came. Abel was with Heeraj (HAHAHA) buying popcorn. When the movie started i got all excited. Kept passing popcorn around (Y) Kim ate a lot :D And i ate more haha. Then drink the Ice Lemon Tea, whoaseh. Full. I kept talking. But the person beside Kim was fucking annoying. Keep saying every line -.- I kept "Ahem"ing :) Hahahahaha. Then the person beside Shuwen was damn weird. She eat popcorn like she never eat for 3 days then she laugh at all the wrong parts. The guys were very bored. I kept trying to talk to Shuwen, she was deaf! Hahahah! I just realised the guy's voices all broke until they were SUPER LOW. Omg, really lowwwwww. Hahahah. The ending was crap. Gah. But i loved the whole movie. After movie Lisa came. I went to pee. 3rd level toilet. Then went upstairs to find Lisa. And then downstairs again :P Heeraj bought some stuff at a Sick Shop. Lol. Shuwen was too pure to understand :) So cute! Hehe. Then we mrted back to Bishan. Heeraj went to the money changer. Waited so damn long. Sat on the floor like beggers :P Said our byes then went home. Walked with Shuwen and Lisa, they bought the usual, potato :) Then Shuwen walked home, Lisa and Me walked somemore. Reached home, bathed then used computer. Watched youtube videos and facebooked. Tweeted a lot :) NEW MOON WAS AWESOME. TODAY WAS FUN! Heeraj was damn bullshit. During the movie he was damn weird. Hahahaha. What 'Shingz' what 'Spider' hahahaha. We were laughing like shit because of him lah.

Yay! I am ungrounded. Class outing next week -.-

Kaiyingpwnsyourassesatspammingtwitter!