Kaiyingisawesome!
December 4, 2009
Heya. I am so bored. Woke up at 11am today. Washed up and bathed. Waited for mommy then went to NTUC and popular. Saw Ben (Y) :) Then bought some books, then went grocery shopping, then walked around, then bought lunch. I ate meepokkkk :D Daddy asked me to buy his too and mommy ate something else. Came home, then ate lunch, watched Beyond The Realm Of Conscious. Cool huh? Hahaha. After that used the computer. Chatted with Melanie and Xiaohui. Melanie introduced me to some stuff that got me and her really busy. I hadn't even watched my youtube videos and blogged nor signed in to Facebook! After like 2hours or 1hour idk we finished. Now she is afk i think, or dead ): Sadly. And i am youtubing and facebooking like there's no tmr. Ahaha. Surfing blogs soon yay! Hope to go out tmr, i want to buy clothes.
