Woots.
Gossip Girl is loading!
Im going to get a new backpack from Xiaohui for Christmas!
My hair is growing!
I am going to get a bangs haircut!
Dont worry, its sideswept ^^
Im getting a new phone next year!
It might be next year but soon!
Tomorrow we have no math!
Im not bringing textbooks tmr!
I dont need to stay back tmr!
Im going to start saving money :)
Im trying to not make my hair look so neat anymore o.o
Im going to sign up for the Golden Village card thing :D
And Seventeen.sg!
Im going to watch My Sister's Keeper and This Is It soon :)
I have this month's Seventeen! In the mail~
I just recieved a new email message from Facebook.
Band ended earlier than Guzheng today.
I have awesome friends.
I dont know why im so happy today!
♥ Kaiying Low loves me.
