B is for bouncing.
O is for opportunity.
U is for unity.
N is for nutrity.
C is for community.
E is for everybody.
BOUNCE BABEHH :)
Yay.
I love Bounce ttm.
Valderee always bully Justin Bieber ):
He so cute okay.
Psh. Loser. :)
Anw. Today was lame.
Had some stupid chinese class with 1.3 normal and higher.
Damn lame.
Got holiday homework leh wtf.
Then watched some korean show.
Wth. Damn what lah that person -.-
After that had Bio.
Watched some movie.
Stupid loh.
I picked Madagascar then that person chose the other one.
Gah.
So we watched the other one.
And i sat with Smii, Bum and Vkhoo playing the handsmacking game ^^
Recessed.
Had the Christmas Service thing.
Lame shit.
Lol.
Tessa cannot sing.
Never. Ugh.
Went back to class.
Did nth.
Crapped.
Rachel and Kim came to our classroom.
We stole Melanie's shoe :)
And then we returned it.
School ended.
Bused home with Zhijing, Melissa, Erinna, Stella!
Woah.
Haha.
Then reached home.
Bathed. Lunched.
And then computered.
Cafe World sucks ttm.
But idk why i keep playing it.
Damn. This blogskin damn ugly.
I shall go find another one :)
KYFTW!
