Yo.
I feel so stupid tdy. And sick. Ugh. You'll knw why later in the post. Woke up at 7.45am with One & Same(: Lol. Then i went to bathe. Then went to school. Had band practice warm up before sectionals then combine. Tmr and Thursday's band practice cancelled. Yipee :D Hahazx. Then we had P.T.
Whatthefark i tell you. I hate drills. And the damn leg lifting thing. We were LYING on the track with the farking scorching sun shining at us. I turned black and had a headache. Yay -.- Then we played games in the sun agn. Island. Weird. Barely ran. Which was good. Ohya and we ran before tht, 2 rounds around assembly area, 2 rounds around track and including the running to track. Retarded. Then after tht we had a water break and then drills. Everything was fine at first. Until i felt faint. I was like oh my shit. Im gna faint sooner or later. Esther, can i go sit down? And obvoiusly she agreed. I liked automatically excused myself 5times?
Delayed like half and hour to Xiaohui's dismare. Hahzx. She waited for 30mins. Valderee was worse:) Changed to sandles at the bus stop. Then bused to interchange. Changed at the interchange. Super warm. MRTed to Orchad (: Then we walked around Plaza Singapura. Bought Macs (Roar.) then we continued walking. We went into Times then be and Xiaohui decided to ditch Valderee. Roflmao. We went up then she called. Ohya, then i wanted to throw my drink away. Then i accidentally throwed my UNEATED BURGER into the dustfin. I was literally shouting "fuck" everywhere. Then we walked and walked. Xiaohui bought be a guitar pick :D Hahs. Then we went to Comics Connection for Xiaohui to buy Sophia's birthday present. Awesome. She spent $39.90 on it. She promised to buy me on $40 bucks present next year. She btr xD Then we went to the food court. Me and Valderee shared Pepper Lunch. Yum(: Then we went to the MRT station. Turns out the Circle Line isnt out in Doubhy Gaud yet. Then we took the MRT to Serangoon. I took the Circle Line from there to Bishan (2 stops and 4mins :D) and Xiaohui walked home while Valderee bused home :D
Walked home from the Mrt station :D Walked and walked and walked. While listening to music. Yay. Reached home. My sister's friends were still there. Changed. Packed my bag. Stayed in the room. Bathed. Watched television. Ate dinner. And now using the computer. I still have a headache now. And my mom doesnt let my go out tmr): So sad. Lol. Gna download "Tell Me Something I Dont Know" by Selena Gomez. Its super nice. And i shall find "Why" by Jonas Brothers. Are they The Jonas Brothers or just Jonas Brothers. Im confused and idk. xP
Kaiying.
