Hi People :)
Woke up at 12pm with muscles cramps. Ouch. Ache. Then brushed teeth ate breakfast. Watched cartoons:D Hahzx. Sister came back from school. I bought lunch. She didnt go. Fark her. Then ate lunch. Watched television. Went into the room. Got pissed off with my sister as usual. Took out guitar to play for fun. Used the new guitar pick Xiaohui bought for me :] Then i took this piece of foolscap. And wrote crap on it. Hehzx. Listened to music. Then i kept my guitar. Bathed. Removed all nail polish): School reopening soon))): Then signed in MSN. Used computer:D
Surfed blogs, Joey sent me "Boom Boom Pow"! Yay. Its super coolio. Haha. Ohya. This week's 8Days is TRANSFOMERS:P I suddenly love it. Its major coolness. And Shia LaBeouf is H-O-T. Totally. :D SHIA LABEOUFFFFFFFFFFFFFF<3 Coolio :) Hahaha, im so random.
Boom Boom Pow MV :D
I think im gna redownload it:)
This is amusing :D
Thug Story by TAYLOR SWIFT & TPAIN.
Amusing. And amusingly cute :)
I Gotta Feeling By Black Eyed Peas
Nice Song. Cool yet Weird MV xD
Kaiying
Edited :
Omj see this -.-
