About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

September 7, 2011

One Direction Confection

Why hello there. Haven't been using this space in ages. Ages, yes ages lol. Anyway, nothing much is new. School still sucks, life is still uneventful and massive studying is still ongoing since the bloody dreaded exams are around the corner. You know what's even better? I haven't even started studying since there has been so much homework. Sigh, life sucks.

On a lighter note I have a new obsession *yay* They aren't really a new obsession i might say, I've liked them since 2010 but my friend Fiona decided to uplift the obsession. And all I can say is that fangirling is so much more fun when you have friends who do it with you (like Melissa W and Fiona) ;)

And yes everyone says "Oh my god Kaiying can you please stop being obsessed with all these things?! It's so uncool." or they might say "Stop spamming Twitter it's so annoying." But the thing is that that's just the way I roll. And no one forced you to follow me on Twitter (pst ego-maniac time I have 483 Twitter followers ok). Hah but the thing is that I know I'm obsessed with them now but that doesn't mean I don't like Harry Potter or Justin Bieber anymore. If I don't like them anymore that would be kinda stupid since I spent 250bucks to pay for my Justin Bieber ticket (I haven't paid my mom the money back... I don't intend to anyway muahaha) and I wouldn't have watch all Harry Potter movies in a month instead of going outside to play or something during the one month holidays.

And yup, I do like pop culture. I'm not all hipster and all that jazz by saying "I don't like them cause everyone likes them", I like them cause they are who they are and I respect them haha. So as you can tell by the title, if you have seen the title anyway... I'm currently obsessed with One Direction. And you have no idea but the fandom has reached it's height last night hahahahahahaha. I stayed up till 1am just to watch the One Direction live chat. And for the record we waited for about an hour, staring at the sofa (which they were almost gonna put their beautiful butts on) and spamming Twitter. But the first two people to come onto the screen were none other than Harry and Zayn and I screamed - out loud. I'm not even kidding. I didn't squeal on the inside, oh no I didn't I SCREAMED lolol. Then the entire thing was hilarious, I love every single one of them.

Personally I have never really liked a boy band before. But obviously now I do. And usually if they are a band or something I don't like every single one but for One Direction it's different! I love every single one of them, I'm not even kidding. Zayn (the vain) is so utterly handsome no one can blame him for being vain haha. Zayn is really funny to and he's so so so so hot. Zayn has a thick British accent and all I can say is "Vashappenin!". What's even better is that Zayn is a half Pakistani and a half British so he's sucha hottie. Niall is the cute one and he thinks everything is amazing! He's so adorable and he laughs at everything Louis says, which is mega cute! He's irish by the way and he's like a little boy! Harry Styles is a flirt, an ultra-mega-super-duper flirt but what can you say? He's irresistible! Hahaha he's really cute and handsome and he has a great personality. Some people think he's cocky but whatever. Hahahah he's naked all the time anyway ;) And I love his bromance with Louis! Louis oh Louis. If you watch every single one of their videos you will laugh your head off because of Louis. He's hilarious oh my god I can't ever stop laughing when he's there in any video hahahaha. And last but definitely not the least, Liam Payne. He's so shy but he's sooo cute! He has awkward motions and stuff but he's so cute hahaha i feel like hugging him so badly. I love them all xx

Oh and another one, Cher Lloyd. Yeah, yeah another X Factor contestant but I love her! She's so adorable, and she's a good singer. A lot of people said she couldn't sing (BUT SHE CAN RAP GOSH) so she sang this song 'Stay' for one of the X Factor live shows and it was amazing. Um, hello? Even Simon Cowell said it was the live show of the season. Hah, in your face haters. And her new song Swagger Jagger... People are comparing her to Rebecca Black? Hm, she's definitely a million times better than Rebecca Black. I personally think her song is adorable and I like it! There's so much angst in it, girl power dude! Gosh that was so cliche it was badddd.

So yup, my current obsession is One Direction and I don't like anyone else liking them other than the cool people with Tumblr blogs, cool Twitters, Melissa, Fiona, a few of my friends but I just can't stand some people. It's just so... yuck. No offence to anyone though, I'm not directing it to... anyone in particular...

On another topic, I need to get back to the books because I got distracted once I switch on the computer thanks to One Direction. Melissa W bought be their Fabulous magazine already *happy* I bet I'm gonna love it. It probably comes with a poster of them which I'm gonna post on my wall muahahaha. And I'm gonna get the Heat magazine probably both of this week and next week. This week cause' I love the photoshoot and next week cause' it's Zayn's personal issue, like exclusive interviews with him and there's even a poster. Oh my gosh I might faint haha. I really really really hope they come to Singapore. I will be standing at the front of every queue or at the front row of their concert or whatever. I want them to meet me. And when I do, I will flip my hair like mad (The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed) and I will smile and the ground a lot too (cause when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know your beautiful). I am obsessed and I'm proud of it.

Till next time!


I leave you with a extremely hot and amazing photo of my boys, One Direction in tuxes *swoons*