About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

June 27, 2011

Lol sometimes I really can't stand how none of my friends like what I like as much as I do. Like I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, my friends like it to but when I get on my obsessed mode I feel so uneasy. Even on Twitter my Harry Potter spams annoy people but I can't help it! I get excited over these stuff and ugh I really can't stand it lol. Well the only community that kinda ships Ron and Hermione and is obsessed with Harry Potter as much as I do is the Tumblr community. That's all I really care about actually. Life is awesome on Tumblr and there's nothing you can do about it. Too bad you can't be best friends with the people there because you live like worlds apart... it's depressing you know. Well yeah, enough of my ranting. Here are the links to my Tumblrs you can check them out if you like, and if you don't want to, no one is forcing you lol.



*edits are not mine