About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

May 6, 2011


Oh hi there! Haven't blogged for a few days already. Update on stuff that has happened, had a few tests this week! Social Studies, English were quite average while E Math was such a failure ugh. Anyway Media Studies practical was awesome (cause I got full marks *self-praise ew*) and Media Studies test today at Ngee Ann Poly was quite good. I swear (okay maybe not really), I wanna go to study at Ngee Ann Polytechnic! Okay firstly, they don't wear uniforms. That totally scratches out all the other points already. But besides that, their campus is really cool! And the "canteen" which is like a food court actually is so big! Omg! They have Subway there too, nuff' said.

Saw Izabella today :') Missed her so much! Saw Heeraj (@TheCurlyTarani) and Joey (@whatinthedevil) today too because they take Media Studies also! The amusing thing was that Lisa sat next to Heeraj and I sat next to Joey during the examination! And we couldn't even choose our seats! Haha fate ;) Oh and did I mention I got my Ronald Weasley keychain? I put it on my phone! *squeals* it's so cute!

Oh yeah and today the school treated us to lunch. Lunch not as in buffet and suck-ish packed food but actual FOOD. They treated us to pizza, burgers, Mcdonald's and Nasi Lemak! It was super good food! They school treated us nicely for the first time, I'm amazed! One of the reasons why they were treating us was because of our good results for SYF! Silver is the new gold! #swag When they announced that we were eating with our CCA i was practically bursting with joy! So were the other people in my level! Haha it was super fun to catch up with our seniors and enjoy good food! Especially since we were having a 5 week long break from band and the next band practice is the Secondary 4s farewell :'( Sad.

Anyway, will blog more soon! More intensive tests next week! Literature, Chemistry, A Math and the horror -->; Physics! No Media Studies, so we have more time to study! Enough of crap, bye!

Oh and I'll just insert a sexy picture of Rupert Grint because I'm #coollikethat!