About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

May 26, 2011

Hi there. Just wanna blog about band today :') Today was Sec 4 farewell which was kinda depressing in a way. We were so close to our seniors :( We had section performances too. *obviously Flute was the best ;)* Oh and we had handover. To cut the long story short I'm appointed new SL of Flute Section, Drum Major and Student Conductor. Okay so now a proper "speech" cause' I'm a keyboard warrior!

Thank you so much PL Concert Band. Really thank you. Thank you thank you thank you :') I admit i was super shocked at first. I know all of you know that I really wanted to be the band major right? Also, I was kinda disappointed but after that I realised that being a Drum Major isn't that bad a role. Also it is NOT an assistant to the Band Major :) I'm in charge of discipline so yeah I've got to keep you guys all prim and proper (haha good luck to me!) but I'm working with Jie Ling like a partner so that we can be the best BM and DM there is and I hope you guys will support me :) Also I wanna change the whole stereotype about the Drum Major. I will NOT be the kind of drum major that only appears during national day but I will help Jie Ling in whatever she does and motivate all of you together! Okay? Okay! ;)

Okay as for student conductor i was like.... uh.... super shocked! Thank you for believing in me! Haha seriously!!! :P I will try my best but don't laugh at me okay? As for SL of Flute, i already new it was me (duh not ego but i'm ASL). So to the flautists reading this. Good luck to you! You practices have just got more hardcore ;) My new ASL is none other than Ling! Great! An awesome partner to work with :) I'm glad! Haha we will do our best to make Flute section the best section and we will try our best to improve all of you and definitely ourselves too! ;)

Enough of my "speech" haha it's so long and boring! Okay all in all thank you PL Concert Band :') I will do my best! ;) <3

Also thank you to everyone who gave me presents (mostly food!) thanks a lot! Cards too :') I love the cards, they were super touching and encouraging. Thank you guys <3 I love you all! <3