About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

January 8, 2011

Hi there! School sucks. Long boring lessons, annoying teachers (some) and long CCA release timings... Ugh! I've been watching Misfits everyday before school on the bus and it's kinda embarassing!!! It's hard not to try to laugh out loud and I have to keep covering at the sex scenes (LOL!) but it's worth it! School ended at about 6pm+ for the whole week. Except for Friday when I ended at around 7+ due to CCA fair. Which kinda pissed me off because my school is so damn bias -_- Idiots. Anyway... recently bought a black bag and bracelets from Rubi! Not much homework this weekend and even during the weekdays... I sit with Chermaine, Nab's is behind us, Melissa and Van are beside us, Jacelyn and Adrienne are infront of us, Delia is infront of them... I think that's about it! Alright bye!

Fuck I think i'm falling sick...