About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

December 23, 2010

Hello there! Haven't blogged for three days! Well nothing much happened... Went out with my primary school friends yesterday! Actually just Lisa, Ben and Jon but good enough ;) Didn't go to school today because I was down with the flu and then I just slept in. Lazed around until late afternoon. Used the computer and have been sucked in ever since. Haha, pretty excited for the Christmas present that Melanie's gonna give me! ;) Love her! She puts so much effort into them! *kisses* Dad's gonna buy me another t-shirt (other than the Beatle's one!) soon and it's pretty nice. It has the design of the peacock's feathers on one shoulder. I'm also really excited for tomorrow because I'm gonna be celebrating Christmas with Valderee's family! I really hope Melanie can go too!!! ;) Heading over the her cousin's house and then just gonna eat and stuff i guess. Excited for Val's present too! Hehehehe. I love my friends!!! Oh by the way i finally changed my Twitter background again to (but of course) the beautiful and wonderful Emma Watson!! I love her so much right now. She's such a perfect role model! Alright I'll end now!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve everyone! :)