Hello. Woke up in the afternoon today, bathed then went out with mom and sister to junction8 to buy stuff. Bought stuff from Body Shop, facial wash and toner. Yay. Then mommy went to buy groceries and then we bought rice dumplings and then ate lunch and went home. Supposed to revise math now, sigh how to? I don't even know. I guess i'll just keep practicing the stuff that i don't know? Sigh, i want to go out real bad. Did i mention that my girlfriends are coming home today? I think they are already home, i am happy happy happy! :) Can't wait to go out with them soon and then we can have fun!!! Yay. I need to do my Chinese and English project soon, probably this Friday? I don't know, sigh so much homework omg! Almost done with Art only left with one of the tessalations hah. Chatting with Joey now. Sigh i missed her so much! K bye. Kaiying.
