About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

May 13, 2010


Taste me drink my soul.
Hi. Today was a boring day. Quite depressing actually. All my darlings who are feeling down now, cheer up k? I love you all, not matter what i'll try my best to be there for you (L) Home Econs was super fun today, me and mel made pizza and we stole people's doughnuts. All of them were delish! :) Yup, spent math class talking to Sofia and Dazale. I love talking to them, they are such cute people ;) I feel so much more closer to them, i love to hug Sofia omg she's so nice to hug. Stayed back for band today, farewell fail. We though Ms Teo went home already. Turns out she went for lunch, and in the end came to band room later -_- Hahahaha. I h8 the Sec 1s. They are all like the ahlians from primary school (quote Ms Ten) they are super annoying and don't know who's their seniors. I tell you they are going to suffer under Lingyi's batch and my batch hahahah fail please. Yay, i have nothing to do. Just finished watching Glee. So emotional and sad :( But the show i awesome. I shall go chat with Joey now. K bye.

Kaiying.