
Take my hand, I wanna be close.
Hello. Today was a short day. Some Lush 99.5 FM DJ came to our school for some talk on speaking good English. I think being a DJ is super cool but i'm too young to focus my life on that kind of aspect ;) Recess @ cafe, had a tuna pie!!! Well, Biology was left only with one period and we learn about STDs and birth control haha. Ms Han said she was trying her best to give us her "straight-face" sure. Project work was a waste of time, we did nothing. Vanessa slapped Melissa so hard eh omg! :O History was short and then lunch @ canteen. Mathematics was short again, Ms Gan didn't want to teach us anything so we did nothing at all. She had to settle some discipline case so we had a free period! That's the good point of having your math teacher as a discipline teacher! Geography was gruelling but time passed super fast because as always Cumar was late for class. -_- PE was random. Wanted to play softball at first then we gave up because we were so fail hahaha. Played badminton with Val and Mel. Hahahahah, Joey, Melissa and Vanessa were playing softball then Vanessa threw the ball and it hit Mrs Tng's stomach!! Omg! She's like SUPER pregnant seriously and it was scary moment. Hahahah. She told us to not have such a big reaction. How not too?! Then bused home with Melissa and then met mom and walked home. Mommy bought me honey lemon! Yay, she didn't make me pay haha. Then went home, played with iTouch and then bathed and nothing much from there. There is no school tomorrow. I must wake up @ 7.30am for elearning but its worth it! I hope i complete my work. After elearning meeting my girlfriends for lunch then heading to school for Japanese class then staying till 6pm for band. Poop! Hahahah, its okay, i love band anyway. I've been reading so many GMHs today. Their stories seriously give me hope. I love god. (L)
Kaiying.
