
Of getting a scolding everyday. Of school. Of life. Of everything.
Hell-o. Today sucked. Woke up late, got freaking scolded by my mom. Bathed and changed and then headed out to ballet. Idiot teacher didn't come so a nice substitute came. Yes, ballet class has substitute teachers. Well, at least she liked me. Hah. Tied Shermaine's hair then went home. Once i stepped into the house my mom started nagging at me, i don't know for what. -_- Took money from mom and went to buy lunch. Got annoyed by the stupid guy at the stall because he got my order wrong. Ugh. After lunch watched a ton of television. What? Starhub gave me a ton of free channels, its my job to watch all of it! Well, its only for a limited time... Anyway, after watching television my sister came home. (I dislike her very much.) She was super annoying as usual. Then i studied my biology. Shit, it was horrible, there was so much i didn't understand because i was absent from school for like two whole days and they were days with bio classes! Gr8 right? Then after studying bathed. Showed my sister the charlieissocoollike video. Everyone should watch him. He is so cute omg ;) And "hot" as he would say hahahahaha. He is British and so cool with his accent *faints. Nah, Justin is still number one with a bullet (a loaded gun complex cock it and pull it). Back to the point. After watching a video and a half, we went to buy dinner. As usual i went to the library, borrowed some books. Went to Cotton On my sister bought a bag. Then we fought. Bought dinner, went home, ate dinner. Watched television. Fucking mother said Melanie couldn't come over tomorrow because my sister has exams. Well damn her, she's not the only important one. I'm going over the Mel's tomorrow. I don't plan to come home early, i'll probably do my whole project and study at her house tomorrow. Sometimes i wish i had a nicer family. Fml. And that's two days in a row already. My computer failed me, then it worked after my dad tweeked some stuff. Then it was okay, so now i'm blogging. I think my internet connection is low because weheartit is lagging. I want to watch my YouTube videos now. Tweeting, i think only @joeysland is online. I love her to bits. Yes i love you too all the rest of you reading this. Sometimes i wonder what it would be like to have Charlie/Justin-hair. Just dry it shake it and look awesome. But i bet i'll look ugly and as Kat would say, i would look like a bung. Hahahahahahaha, seriously weird. I don't want to be a lesbian t.t I hope tomorrow will be a better day, i'll probably won't be at home = happiness. I love you more.
Kaiying.
