
Hello. You know i see no point in blogging because nobody reads this, but well, whatever. K, today was a super boring day. We barely did anything! :( Mostly sleepy subjects. Math was cool because me and Lisa were talking about primary school and Ms Gan was talking about how someone stole 3 iPhones. Wow, so daring! :O The English enrichment class coach was super irritating today, he could see that we were all tired then he had to push us to give suggestions in his class. -_- Stupid much. Chinese was alright, there was this dead lizard on the wall, epic haha. Me and Joey wanted to throw something but i bailed. Bused home with Hannah and Michelle (they went to lunch) then i bought lunch and went home. Ate lunch and drank Ice Lemon Tea haha nab. Supposed to do homework actually. There is like Geography research and math and Chinese. But i am freaking tired now. I shall do it later. I need to pack my stupid table too. I want a laptop instead of a desktop. Oh and during the June holidays me and Val are going to work at Melissa's Dad's company, we can earn 7bux an hour. Worth it! (Y) And i have been saving money eh ;) I want to buy a corkboard and pin stuff on it. My room is to fuxing small -_-
Kaiying.
