
School = War = Death = Life Sucks.
Hello. So sleepy now. Didn't stay back today, thank god. Went home with Melissa and i went to take an afternoon nap after lunch. I had this nausea feeling for the whole day, didn't actually help me when i was taking my Geography and Summary test yeah? Oh god, Geography paper was ridonkulous. Why was there a home economics question inside? I can bet you the whole Sec 2 cohort thinks that question is way weird. Well, there is a Literature test tomorrow and you can't study for that. My stupid Chinese teacher planned for us to have spelling tomorrow, which is a joke. -_- Studied half way and i don't feel like continuing. I'd rather die. H8 chinese like shit. K, i shall go talk to my lover. Watched Glee today, it was kinda boring. Oh and i h8 my hacking cough, it annoys me to the max.
Kaiying.