About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

March 27, 2010

Tonight i've fallen and i can't get up. I need your loving hands to come and pick me. And every night i miss you, i can just look up and know the stars are holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you, tonight.

Hello. I love you. School yesterday was boring. We didn't do much. After school was band. More of self-practice. We had our own combined practice! (Y) Damn fun! Hahahaha then Olivia barked like a dog @ the Who Let The Dogs out part. Roflmao.

Left band @ 5.30pm and rushed home. Bathed, ate dinner and then changed and left home. Met Melissa @ the Bishan MRT. Reached Serangoon then cabbed to school. Reached school, quickly rushed to the concert hall. Shit, i felt that we got the worst seats ever hahahahaha. All Hannah and Joey's fault la! Nah, just kidding.

Sat there and watched the concert, coughing and resisting laughter at the inappropriate timings. (Y) It was damn fun! They sang Tonight by FM Static, Butterfly Fly Away by Miley and Bill Cyrus and We'll Be A Dream by We The Kings ft. Demi. It was quite good, just some boring parts. Almost fell asleep @ the end. During the intermission couldn't find the rest so me and Nab went to find Xiaohui and the rest. So cute! Hugged and all and then the concert continued.

Loved the ending part, it was so cute. Secret agent Santine. Hahahahahaha owned! Yup, reached home quite late. Thank you Val for fetching me and Melissa to Serangoon station! (L) Met daddy at some coffee shop in Bishan then ate and walked home with him. Shit i'm getting fat, keep eating. -_-

Bathed and then read my book. Slept and woke up today. Mom called me @ 9.30 but i went back to sleep. Thought i slept for two more hours but it was 9.35. Hahahaha, wtf, see how tired i am?! I remember last night i dreamt of something that had to do with chickens. Srsly, some drain thing and the i didn't want to fall inside because got some disgusting thing. Freakeh.

Woke up and bathed. I have super big eyebags :( Shit. Damn ugly now la. >( Changed and went to ballet. Wore my plaid skirt, Mel would be proud! And a black shirt. Went to class, danced and stuff. Shit, i really hate her. She's damn irritating i want to slap her face. Go and give me attitude, i show her attitude la. She is the youngest but the worst! Hate hate hate! >(

After class went home. Changed. Computered. Tried out Home Econs for lunch. Yay! It was successful! I think i'll be posting up pictures later. Ate lunch and then used the computer again. I don't know why i'm telling you all this. I should just put the main points hah. I don't know how to do any of my homework. Shit, i totally h8 school now! Damn sick and tired of it. I wish i could just quit.

Excited for Band Concert! (Y)

Kaiying.