About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

March 25, 2010

Baby i can see your halo, you know you're my saving grace.

Hi. Today was sports day. Which means it was horrible (N) Hate sports day. Dodsworth was last again? I give up already, but i want to be a cheer leader! I WANT TO DANCE (Y) I hope i become one, Charmaine wants to be too! Hehehehe, Ms Lobster, she so cute.

Met Melissa in the morning @ bishan mrt. Was kinda late already because of the MRT @ Hougang. It was damned slow! -_- After that went out and called Lingyi. She gave me directions but i don't know which way to go so in the end we cabbed there. I haven't pay Melissa money! Better remember!

Reached there late. Couldn't find anyone to sit with (depressing). Passed Lingyi her shirt, she was so cute! (L) And i passed Valerie her shirt too. Then went back and took my bag and sat near Jiaeenn. Love her, she's so nice. Then we did rubbish cheers, mass events (YES I DIDN'T SWIM! YES!) and everything. I think Dawn looked so cute with the Spongebob Mascot on her. Yay, i want to be cheerleader.

Me, Jiaeenn and Amanda (new friend, from plbt.) wanted yellow hair, but sadly it ran out. Because we prefer Milo to yellow hair hahahaha. Funny. Then we just got some Dodsworth badges and wrote Dodsworth on my hand with face paint. (Y) After everything met Izabella and we went to find Lingyi. Quite long, because she was part of the comm, so she had debriefing and everything.

Ms Teo was waiting too! Haha, after a while we went outside and chatted with Darie. She cut her hair! I think it looks damn cool! ;) Then we bused to Kovan MRT and went to eat @ white tangerine. Yummy shit. Love it. Spaghetti, soup and drinks @ only 6 dollars! Cheap ttm. We were late for band, but almost everyone was. Most people came @ 3pm, lol.

Did our own practice, it was quite useful actually. Sat w Izabella. Everyone sat in one row! Hehe, so cute! I brought my hoodie s'more. Look so cool! (Y) Kidding :) Sir tested me instead of Ms Ten. Yes! Hahahahaha. Sir kept telling me what note it was because we were playing the super hard Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. :(

Yup, band ended quick. I think we have a surprise for everyone during Emanuel! (Y) Bused home with Celene, because i saw here @ the bus stop. So funny, we were talking about stretching and everything. Hahahaha, we talk until damn loud. Celene is so cute k! ;)

Reached home and bathed. Ate dinner and i have to do Math homework now. I wish today was Friday, stupid sports day, waste my time today! -_- There is 4 periods of Chinese tomorrow and there is morning jog (skip actually). Stupid la! >( Pisses me off. The only thing i'm looking forward to is that tomorrow's Bio is in class and there is the Guitar Concert! Hehe yay. Wearing my new year's dress. I need to buy bobby pins @ school! And pencils hahaha. I need to go bookshop.

Yay, Chermaine's birthday is next Friday. And its a good friday because its Good Friday and there is no school! Planning to go shopping @ Illuma with my clique! (L)

Kaiying.