About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

February 9, 2010

Hai. Yay my internet is working now. Today was a long day.

Assembly > English > Literature > PE > Recess > Music > History > Math > Lunch > Jap > Band
Assembly was boring as always and we had a freaking long silent reading. I h8 long silent reading time. English was okay. Went through our comprehension. Boring. Split into groups. I'm in the same group as Melanie, Delia, Merissa and Cheryl. Literature was quite short. Because of Janelle. I'm getting really pissed w her. Like Sophia, i think that she's making Mr Teo "touch-and-go" the important topics because she always asks her nonsensical questions and repeated "why?"s. Can she just stfu. PE played table tennis. Had one to one competition. Me and Valderee damn fail hahahaha. (L)

Recess w the clique as usual :) Music sucked. Mr Ng was being really irritating. Wasn't listening. He said my song was gonna suck indirectly. Grr. Tweeted with bum love her. Justin was on. Mr Ng caught me using computer -_- But it was ending alr so he let it go. History was interesting. I love Mr Ng's classes. I feel like acing the sbqs. They are the easiest la. Math was scary. Ms Gan's signature looks like 9am rofl. We were laughing at her! :) Went through some stuff then had test paper returning. Omg, 15 only. Very low leh :( Then had lunch with the clique.

Went to the cultural centre lugging my bag, Xiaohui's bag and her guitar. Wtf, i looked like i was preggos hahahahahaha. Reached the room, airconditioning was awesome. Valderee joined the class!!!! (Y) The class was fun, laughed till my stomach hurt real bad. Thanks to Chermaine and Madeline. Me and Melanie did the laughing hehe. After Japanese went to band. Band was boring today :( No sectionals so we stayed in the band room the whole time. Warm ups, Flight of Valours then we had this "break". No one said it was a break but all of us went to the toilet lol. Heck with it. Went with Dong Eun. Olivia was there, refilling water i helped her. Yay i love my seniors! Cheer up olivia! Then after that played Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars. It is damn hard i tell you. It is a million times harder than the children's song lol. Then we were dismissed.

Walked to the bus stop alone. Missed the bus but the second one came real quick. Got a seat. I sat on the same bus as Mr Teo rofl. (How can i not spot him?) Fell asleep lol. The rest of the bus ride. Woke up about thrice but went back asleep again. It was damn shiok lol. After that walked into 7-11 to check whether there was a new Seventeen magazine. There wasn't -_- So long one ah. Reached home, bathed and then i turned on the computer. My idiot internet wasn't working. So i went to eat dinner. After that came back it worked for five minutes and it spoilt again. Wtf. Shut down the whole system and rebooted. It worked yay! Finished Chinese and malay homework.

Common tests start tomorrow. I think i'm going to die for Geography. I really want to pass. Like super badly :( I shall do Home Economics now. My mom thinks i'm doing homework when i'm actually blogging. I shall go take a bottle of yakult and drink while doing homework. Boo. Did you know we have to do Decision Making? Well, i didn't!

Kaiying.