I'm finally back after 2 days! How awesome? Haha, probably not. Just changed my blogskin. Didn't post on Thurs because i was too tired and i didn't post yesterday because i wasnt in the mood to post. So today i did. Nothing much happened. My _ came -_- Dumb. Then wore a dress to ballet. It was freaking tiring because of _ and i havent had classes for five weeks. Ouch much? Then i went to meet my mom and go to J8. My mom tried at least five pairs of pants and i waited for her. At G2000. Then we went to ntuc and bought a few groceries. Then we went to buy lunch and went home. Ate lunch while flipping channels and then i forgot what i did. I did homework too while watching my videos. I'm going out tonight for dinner. Shucks, i need to clear my guitar and bag off the floor because my dad is going to mop it. K bye.
I still have 3 blogs to manage! I'm giving up on Tumblr i think.
Kaiying.
