About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

January 29, 2010

Hai. Today was a screwed day. (editted) Today we had morning run. It was dumb. Please, i understand how 2-3 feels now. What pumping you want from us la. Idiots. Pump then pump still must run :( Run 2 rounds somemore then blame on us. First up we had art. It was okay. Drawing and colouring. But f. My picture is screwed so have to another one. Then it was math. Mrs Low sucks. And no, not my mom. She's an abnormal teacher. Melissa and Ju go and ask whether she was pregnant. And guess what? She's not! So funny can. Learnt Fifteen today thanks to Charlene! Thanks love :) Mrs Low say what play softly and ask the class -_- Retarded much? After that was recess. Something happened. Then we had History. It was depressing. :( Then went to toilet with Joey before English lesson. Chatted with her for a while then went to class. Had to do some timed assignment comprehension crap. Finished it fast then did summary. Went to the toilet to change then went back everybody left already :( Stupid abandon me! Then i quickly grabbed my stuff and went to class. Had normal class. Counted down to the end of it. Had lunch at the cafe. Then Chinese lesson again. It was quite boring. Stupid debate. You are damn irritating can. I already apologized for all the mean things i said to you. And you whisper here and whisper there. F you la. You are the one PMSing. You don't like my clique then say la. I love them ok. So stop irritating them and judging them. After the debate we were dismissed. Bused home with Sarah. Then reached home. Bathed. Did a little homework then used computer. Yup, thats about it for today. Gosh its finally Friday. And you too! Gosh! Damn irritating with all your head bobbing and hand gestures. Sometimes you are just too much. I say Hi you must say Hi -_- And please don't roll eyes at my friend ok. I love her and you are not fit to say anything about them. Wow, sorry for all the itallics. Just needed to vent my anger. You know who you are. I don't hate you. I'm just pissed today. Thats why its a screwed up day. At least its Friday, there are two days to rest and then its back to school again! Wow, what a long post. Thinking of changing my blogskin.

If i am bimbotic, you are a stalker. Word.

Kaiying.
Darling, its normal to have peer pressure. But if i am giving you that, tell me. Its okay to ignore me sometimes. I know im irritating. I love you and thats all that matters :)