Yo. Stupid SI. Sezairi sucks then he's in while the awesome Tabitha is out ): She was like mouthing "Why?", i cried for her okay... Anw, woke up late today. Read again, got scolded, then went to wash up ate breakfast. Read till lunch. Ate lunch, read more. Used the computer. Watched Youtube videos :) Learned a new handshake. BLG-Adam-Justin Handshake hehehe. Loved the whole video. Might posting it later, if i bother to. I need to post 2 pictures too! :) Teehee. Justin Bieber is so adorable hehe. Planning to finish my Literature homework today, then i might do Chinese, so im done with my holiday homework (Y) Going to dive into major camwhore on Friday :P Bieber blasting currently. I learned from Valderee that turtles can breathe through their butts! Who knew! Hahaha. So lame. I have decided to post the video and the pictures in the next post. Bye for now.
Cause' it only happens once, once in a life time.
Kaiyingrocks.