Kaiyingiswaycoolerthanyou (You meaning no one in patricular, hahahahaha)
December 16, 2009
Omg. I love the font of my new blogskin and i think its just so prettttyy :) Yay. K, i'm weird, i know. My dad wanted to go out tonight, but he didn't say earlier and my mom bought stuff to cook for tonight alr. Rofl. They said like, after dinner than we go, so she wanted to cook. Then daddy said go tmr loh. Weird la. Anw, going to meet Aunt tmr, with mommy and sister, i have no idea where, mommy's keeping me in "suspense" (wink) Then after lunch, we are going home, then going out for dinner! How awesome! I full day out (Y) I hope we are going to 313, i really want to go there, i want to go to HMV, maybe get the Bieber CD :) And i want to go to F21 (Jacelyn said a new one is opening there, i'm not too sure). Anw, 313 is in Somerset and its damn near Wisma Atrium, so F21 is there for sure, yay, i'm so freaking happy now. Whee. Made new online friends today, okay not really friend friends, but aquitences (i have no idea how to spell that word. gah.) Quite cool. I think i shall go make a background for my desktop now, might post it here. I am really super bored. I love the picture on my profile, click it when you are here k? Loved.
