About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

December 14, 2009


Isn't he just so adorable?

Hi Robots. Hehe. Yesterday was okay. Went to grandma's house first. Then got droved to the restaurant. Super near. Hehe. My cousin was sitting on my lap ): Damn heavy la he ):< Reached the restaurant. Talked to cousins and started eating peanuts. Terence was annoying me ugh. Ate and ate i finished the whole mini-dish muahahaha! Then the next batch of people finally came. They took super long. Then we had dinner. Talked with cousins and ate, it was fun :) After dinner we took a bus to AMK Hub. Daddy wanted to go see phones at Fairprice Xtra -.- Then we went there. My sister and I went to look at toys, whee. There was this mike that really worked! And pictionary etc. After that mommy bought stuff then we MRTed home, then walked. I bought Seventeen before i went to Grandma's house too. I love my grandma! She rocks ttm! :) Didn't do much today. Woke up, ate breakfast. Omg, mommy secretly put milk in our milo today. SUCKED TTM :P Read my book and my Seventeen magazine :) Then ate lunch then used computer. Watched my videos :) Hehehe. I am going to watch SNL.

I typed all my usual crap and then they disappeared. Fuck it. It happened twice. Fuckers at blogger.

Kaiyingispissedwithblogger.