Hi. I am so bored right now. No mood to do holiday homework ): Going to band tmr, damn lame, for some dumb concert. Waste of my time can. Listening to music now. Went to ballet today morning, the teacher scolded us like we were useless piles of shit. Dumb. Then it rained. Had to call my sister to fetch me from the library. We were carrying super big bags so it was annoying. Then went to library again. Then walked the pasarmalam then walked home. Were talking about the HOT GIRLZ i am going to rewatch all 3 episodes again later. I might post it. I love it. Hehe. Reached home watched TV then ate lunch. Then turned on the computer, read my book then used the computer. Youtube videos are loading, waiting for me to watch them ahaha. Okay bye.
Do your hair, bought you shoes, we can hit the town like superstars 2. - Somebody to love
Kaiying.