About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

November 27, 2009

Yo. Just finished watching all 10 Episodes of 10 Things I Hate About You, awesome. Blog surfing now, super bored. Zilin's mom and brother are here, to take books. And Zhiyan is annoying me by walking in and out. Omg. Lol. Excited about tomorrow, i think i'm going to bring my camera and take 101 pictures and post it here, i havent posted a picture in 100years haha. I think Mr ___ going, noooooo ): I hope he doesn't. Haha. Can't wait for our trip to KL next year. I'm so excited! Can take so many pictures with Olili and seniors omg yay :) Im like ungrounded automatically ;) Mommy didnt even stop me from going out tmr, awesome right. No ballet for the next 2 days. Im doing the happy dance on the spot right now. I want to buy matching beanies with Melanie, hahaha. We will look damn gay. Shit, i shouldnt have cut my hair man. Gah.

I mean it omg. Im not making fun of you. You apologised to me and then i feel like im in the wrong. I think i am. Omg. Im so sorry ): I know you are pissed off with me and you think that im such a fucking bitch. Sometimes i really am and i really am so so so so sorry. I want to be friends with you i really do. Maybe you aren't talking about me but somehow feel you are. No matter what, im really sorry and what you said to me i will remember, and i feel the same way to you too. Im really sorry. I hope we can be friends again next year, i dont want to lose you as a friend. I really dont. I wonder how many gazillions times i have to apologize to you but i will, because i really am terribly sorry.

I won't say who i'm talking about, i guess the person knows who she is and i don't hate, i really don't.

I shall not continue to fill my post with this stuff. I can't wait for new moon. No money to watch the sneak peek ): And irefuse to watch it online, hahaha, damn lame i know. Awesome, my mom is talking so much that she doesn't even know i'm using the computer, cool man. Hah. Watching it with primary school friends and Kim's boyfriend haha. Omg, Joey just told me that the pl primary people are all coming over and they are ----. Hahahahahaha. I don't want them to come ): Where are my kcp juniors when i need them? Haha. Damn lame i know. I hope at least some come over! There are so many things on next year gosh. We have the overseas trip, hand over, emanuel, streaming, arts festival, peer lite and media studies interviews and we have to be seniors to the next batch of Sec1s. Gah. I haven't continued with my holiday homework. I better do so. Going to IT fair on Sunday with my family. I'm going to get my dad to buy me something, a MP4 or a laptop or smth. Hehe. I'm demanding, yes i am. This post is so long, cool! Haha. Need to bring a change of clothes for tmr and apples o.o That is weird to have that in my bag! Haha. Zhiyan is talking about how 1-1A is like P1A. Lol. He is like walking around listlessly as our parents talk, i don't think they are going to leave soon :) Haha. Sadly, Zilin isn't here. ):


Current facebook status:

Kaiying Low why do you hate me so much? i never did anything bad to you nor said anything bad behind your back. if i did im so so so so so so so so sorry. I mean it, really i do. Why do you hate me? ): Im sorry. I want to be friends with you, but i don't know what you are thinking about me. I know im a bitch but im sorry, i really am ):


Kaiyingisn'tsadsheissorry.