Yo. Im melting in my room now. Ugh. I think Katy Perry is cool and Edwin Goh has a major high hot factor! Dont know who he is? Go google him :) Hah. Valderee, Jed does not look like him. Sadly ): Im going shopping with my bitches soon ^^ These darlings are suffering in smpf. Poor darlings. Hah. I cant wait for IKEA tmr :) I think im going to get a hair curler soon. Whee. My hair is currently a mess. And my bangs are not parted properly. Heh. Ohya. I cut bangs. Lol. No pictures yet. So sad right. I know ): Might have one tmr. Because im going out. Haha. I thought my hair looked weird but Nabs, Xiaohui, Melanie and Joslyn thought it looked nice :D Hahahaha, make me look more lian right Joey? Lol. Yay. Im so bored. And i have to link Hannah Hoisington. Oh. I should have changed my blogskin. Damn.
- I'm thinking of you.
