About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

November 12, 2009

Yay. Hi. Im not going shopping today because of my evil nemesis sister. Boohoo. She went shopping with her friends and bought a pair of weird highwaisted jeans and an okay dress. I dont like how she dresses. Anw, Joey and I are talking a lot of crap about Gossip Girl :) Teehee. Went to band today. It was weird. Lol. Wasted like 1hour of our time. Haha. Then Sir came and i helped him open his mineral water. Lol. Dong Eun helped. Wasted time, yay. After band practice waited for Izabella. Then she gave me her Mcdonald's stickers. Yay. I NEED JOOCHIATTT ): I want iPod touch. Lol. Damn pathetic i know. I suddenly want a camera and not the digital one. Idk why, damn the cool can. Haha. After that bused home alone. But walked to the traffic light with Valerie and Clara. Wahlao, Clara think her hair very nice loh. Cough cough. Hahahaha. She so mean, like to bully me ): Hmph, im not scared of her! Hahaha :D Reached home. Bought ice chocolate (L). Damn awesome ahhh. Hahah. I think im going swimming tmr. I always think i will be going out, i end up not going. -.- I want to go Esccape! With Joey, Melissa, Nabila, Alfreda, Hannah, Juliana, Vanessa, Melanie and Xiaohui! Omg :) Hahaha. I think i can, i hope so. Nabila is inactive on msn. She doesnt reply me. Hahahahahaha. Anw. I am so bored, and im digressing because i havent posted this post yet ): Lol.

Kaiyingfinallypostedthis! :)