About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

November 13, 2009

Hi People. Okay fine, i know there arent that many people that read my blog. But anyway, i know some of you watch the videos that i post (i hope) and they load really, super, damn, slowly. Pshht. You thought i didn't know! So maybe it hanged your computer, or internet, or whatever shit not. Haha. So i thought my favourite video, which i have watched like 4times this week, the Taylor Swift SNL Monologue one! I loved the lyrics and now i can like alr memorise the lyrics alr. And the management has pulled down all the videos of that song because of copyright infringement -.- Lol. So i'm gna post the lyrics here! (Applause) Haha. So read on! :)

It's called "Monologue Song"
In parentheses ("La La La")

I like glitter and sparkly dresses
But I'm not gonna talk about that
In my monologue
I like baking and things that smell like Winter
But I'm not gonna talk about that
In my monologue
(La la la)
(La la la)

I like writing songs about douche bags who cheat on me
But I'm not gonna say that
In my monologue
I like writing their names in songs so they're ashamed to go in public
But I'm not gonna say that
In my monologue
(La la)
(La la la la la)
This is my musical monologue

You might think I'd bring up Joe that guy who broke up with me on the phone
But I'm not going to mention him!
In my monologue
Hey Joe! I'm doing real well!
Tonight I'm hosting SNL,
But I'm not going to brag about that
In my monologue
(La la la)
(Ha ha ha)
(Ha ha ha Ha ha ha)
(La la la)

And if you're wondering if I might be dating the werewolf from Twilight
(*Waves*, *Mouths "Hi Taylor"*, *Blows him a Kiss*, and *Winks*)
I'm not gonna comment on that
In my monologue
(La la)
(La la la la la)
This is my musical monologue

You might be expecting me to say
Something bad about Kanye

And how he ran up on the stage
And ruined my VMA monologue
(*Sigh*)
But there's nothing more to say
'Cause everything's okay
I got security lining the stage
In my SNL monologue
(La la)
(La la la la la)

This is my SNL monologue
(La la)
(La la la la la)
That was my SNL monologue



Haha. I bolded the parts that i liked especially! Taylor Swift so cute ttm ^^ Love Shane Dawson's videos too! Go check him out! I think WHATTHEBUCK is real lame, but interesting. He talks to fast, lol :)

Kaiyingpwnsyou.
Oh gosh, i havent updated the side bar!
<<<< Lol :)