About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

November 22, 2009

Counting down 11days omg. So excited. Haha. I freaked out when i saw the poster outside the gv cinema today omg. Sorry, i am totally obsessed :) Eclipse is like out mid next year, omg, yay. Hehe. Melanie damn roflmao can. Haha. She damn lame too. There is school tmr from 12 to 6 wtfh. Free food anw. Can wear plite tee and band skirt (Y). Cookies tmr, yumyum, i love Mavis. I need to go shopping, but this week i am so fucking busy. Monday have band, Tuesday have to plan for Cip and my sister's concert, Wed cip, Thurs band, Friday teach Sophia flute. Boohoo. My life sucks. Ohya, Sat section outing. Im only free on Sunday, omg. Im like going out every single freaking day. Clicking frantically on youtube videos again, obsessed. I want double headphones, boomboompow. Hehe. So bored.

Make a move, do the thing, turn around, strike a pose.

Kaiyingtheawesomehasntgotthealbumomg):