Omg.
-censored- is taken and i am not.
Wtf.
The world is ending. Lol.
Screw the sex ed talk.
Anw.
Went to ballet in the morning.
We stretched to Sleeping Beauty and The Little Mermaid.
Lol.
Damn lame.
We were supposed to go to tea if no one from the after class was there.
But 3 came and we didnt go in the end -.-
After that went to library with sister.
Borrowed many books.
Then mom called.
And we went home to change and go meet her at Toa Payoh.
Ohya.
I bought Ice Choclate from the library cafe.
Wheehee. Awesomeness ^^
Bused to TPY.
Shopped.
Bought some stuff.
Lunched.
At KFC.
Shopped.
Bought more stuff.
HAHA.
Then we mrted home.
Walked around J8.
Then went home.
Hahaha.
Changed. The read my book.
Bathed. Dinnered.
Used the computer.
Damn boring.
Hahaha.
I need to take manymany pictures.
Oh and shopping ^^
I think 1.1 is so toot.
As in the fact that we are the best class.
Lol. Lame right.
Im sick of staying at home.
Facing my mom, dad and sister (!!!)
-Kaiyingisawesome wheehee.
