About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

October 30, 2009

Hi people.
So bored now.
Cant wait to have a haircut!
School's out and im happy ^^
HAHA.
Anw.
Today had police talk in the morning.
Then recess and report book checking.
Im quite satisfied with my results this term.
Yay.
Better then i expected.
After that was the cleanup.
Super lame.
We had the clean-floor-race xD
Damn pain.
I keep falling.
Then Chermaine gave me hand sanitizer.
I used on my hand then stupid lah.
I used go put on my hand.
Because i got 'injured' during the race.
Then i was fucking pain.
I was screaming.
I mean it.
I was crying too.
Chermaine was shocked.
Lol.
She has Facebook you know :)))
After that had assembly.
Damn boring.
We were almost falling asleep.
Ohya.
Jbum's cousin found this fake egg on the floor.
Then Melissa took it and called it Eggo.
Then i suggested giving it to Delia.
As a joke.
And Nabila really threw it to her xD
HAHAHA.
Then we were like HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
And she was so confused.
Roflmao.
Then she said THANK YOU!
And we were like WHAT?! SHE LIKED THE EGGGG?!
Hahahahah.
Then we finished and were dismissed.
Me and Val went to the bus stop.
Walked halfway then saw a bus.
Thought it was 53 ran back.
Then realised it was 45.
Wahlao Val. Haahahha.
Then we walked to the bus stop.
And then this time 53 really came.
And we ran like madwoman liddat.

V: Kaiying, i think you will slip and fall.
K: Wahlao Val. Shut up lah.
V: Your bag going to drop and my pocket is jingling.
K: Whatever. Shut up and run man!

Then we finally caught the bus.
Then bused home with Val.
Fell asleep.
Reached home.
Tved.
Lunched/
Computered.
Omg. I tell you that LiveJournal is damn confusing.
I think i might be changing blogskin soon.
And i shall at least try to figure out that fucking html codes.

-Kaiying.