Today was a bad day.
I totally hate Mrs. Pl. Damn her.
She sucks ttm ):
She scold me for talking. Wtwzx.
Then she caught me for name tag.
Then i went to the DB station. Lame.
Then that idiot prefect caught me for socks.
Wtw. Wahlao.
Stupid.
Then i was pissed. Ah! ):
Classes was a per normal.
HCL did nothing.
I sat with Jbum and Yuka :)
Bio talked with Melanie, Celene and Chermaine!
Mr Lee was pissed.
Talked too much x)
Recess was boring -.-
For IT we did the Flash thing.
I did that while wikipedia-ing and facebook-ing. :D
Contact time was good.
We just arranged tables.
Lol.
Ms Ng and Mdm Hu gave us this name sticker thing :)
It was so cute ^^
Winnie The Pooh! Hehe.
History was useful. Revision.
After school, went to Jbum's house with Xiaohui and Valderee.
But. Melissa ditched us D;<
Sad.
Haha.
We cabbed there. And bought Arnold's Chicken :)
Love it. Its so yummy.
Valderee went home first, to take some stuff.
Me, Xiaohui and Jbum went to Jbum's house.
Ate chicken.
Haha.
Then we started revision.
I studied Chinese and helped Valderee with Biology.
Joey was doing Math homework. Lawl.
Then we used the computer to camwhore.
:)
With her webcam. HAHA.
Then we listened to the 13 Reasons Why tape.
The Hannah Baker rip-off. Lol.
Damn coollll!
Listening to them now.
Haha.
Omg.
EOYs start tomorrow! Damn!
Super scared now.
Rahrahrah.
Shit. Now i have nothing to say ):
I feel uncomfortable :X
HAHA.
KYFTW!
