School totally sucked tdy -.-
Majorly!
First, i had a splitting headache and tummy ache on the bus.
Kept falling asleep!
Then. I dropped my nametag on the floor.
Floor as in road.
Road as in the fact that it has quite obviously been smashed down by damn cars D;<
Freak assholes. Lol.
Walked pass the security guard. Who is also one of the weird guys that i know of.
Anw. I havent finish my homework.
Havent drawn my diagrams. D:
School suckzx. To the max.
Planning to claim money from my dad to buy storybooks during the holidays.
I want more books. That i actually own!
HAHA.
Blogger and Tumblr is going to have the same post today :D
Too lazy to repost.
Ily tumblr and blogger.
Just sometimes, you piss me off D:<
I better finish my homework!
I havent printed the eCarrer thing. SHOOT!
You know you love me.
Xoxo,
Kaiying.
