About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

August 3, 2009

MONDAYS OFFICIALY SUCK TO THE MAX.

The english test today was quite easy. About H1N1. Lol.
The rest of the day was crap. Super boring.
Annoyed cheena teacher. Hehzx.
Then math was boring. Me and Nabila were pissed off about graphs.
Then Art was okay. Not that bad. At least it wastes time. And i dont care about my effing grade there.
Then it was Geography it sucked like hell.
Definately gonna fail Geog because i had like 1/10 for the past test.
Which my mother does not know about. Roflmao.
Stupid. I try to listen during Geography okay.
Its just that Mrs Cumar sucks. To the maxxx. Roar.
I am like so awesome.
And i have to do math. Roar.
Stupid cylinders. Stupid graphs.
Stupid home economics. Stupid school.
Stupid life. Its freaking stressed up in Secondary School.
Can you please just throw me back to 6Agape.
Without the PSLE part. I dont really care though.
School just sucks.
Geography is the worst subject ever.
And why do we have to do art.
I'd rather have a rehersal for NDP then take tests.
Boo. Sob. Cry. Die.

Kaiying.