About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

July 16, 2009

Hi.
Health check up was super annoying today.
First had eyecheck. That was fine.
Then we had the backbone check. Uh. Hate it.
The lady asked me to sit on the chair first.
Then she said:
Nurse: Girl, have you go your ****** yet?
Kaiying: Er. No.
Nurse: Okay. Go there (points too the cover thing) take out your shirt. Put on the chair.
Kaiying: Er. Okay o.o (Wtf. I hate this.)
Nurse: Okay, let me check your backbone. Okay! Wear your shirt.
Kaiying: (Wear shirt. About to leave.)
Nurse: Wait girl! Your backbone more then 5degrees (Holy Shit.). We're gng to send you a letter to ask you to go to SHPB to checkup.
Then i leave.
Wtf.
Ohya. Tdy had the live broadcast for assembly. Super retarded & amusing. The teacher's faces were extremely BIG. Hahahahaha.
Omg. After i came back from chinese class. I decided to disturb Chermaine with the mahjong ppr on her table. Lol. She ignored me then i stopped. Then Someone took it and hit Chermaine. Chermaine was super pissed and pushed the ppr away from her. But that Someone continued. I admit, i dislike that Someone, but that is not the reason why i shouted at her "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!". Hah. Mdm Hu asked the whole group to go out. And that Someone cried for no reason o.o Wtf. Sucker. Tsk.
Elsa didnt come today): No loud laughter from Celene and Elsa. And we need the sit in a freaking single file tmr. What shit social distancing manzx. Unfair crap. I want to sit with Chermanie DDD: Ugh.
I shall do my HomeEconomics homework in advance. Since my mother thinks im actually doing it now :P

Kaiying. Xoxo.