About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

June 21, 2009

Me Puking Over My Sisters Horrible Singing :P
My Family :D (From Left: Kaixin, Dad, Mom, Me)
Gasp! Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato (!!!) Hahah.
Me, Burning Up because of Nick <3
Bella & Edward! Doesnt it resemble them?

Yo.
I have nth to do so i shall blog -- agn :D Hahah. I've been seeing everybody gng GAGA over B.O.F. Is it tht nice? I knw Yoon Ji Hoo is cute (: Hahaha. My mother is hogging the television at night and my sister despises the show (Idk why) and youtube doesnt have the Chinese version D:< Roar. So there is no way for me to see BOF, i btr go someone's house and watch xD Hahah.
I have been addicted over BannedStory these days. Hahahah. Xiaohui keeps saying they are cute (: Do you think so?

Oh ya. Fark my wireless keyboard and wireless mouse. They suck. The mouse cant work properly & cnt react sometimes. And the keyboard is weird. Sometimes, it doesnt even react and at other times copies the button you pressed repeatedly. Like this "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" and it does tht with space, enter and backspace. Yay. D:< Zzz .

Roar.

Kaiying