About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

May 16, 2009

I gotta say what's on my mind.
Something about us doesn't seem right these days.
Life keeps getting in the way.
Whenever we try, somehow the plan
is always rearranged.
It's so hard to say, but I've
Gotta do what's best for me.
You'll be okay…

I've got to move on and be who I am.
I just don’t belong here;
I hope you understand.
We might find our place in this
World someday,
But at least for now,
I gotta go my own way.


Heya people .
tdy was boring .
went t ballet in the morning .
danced till my muscles ached .
gah .
then went to J8 .
my sister bought a handphone strap .
then met my mom .
and we went to eat lunch .
and then went home .
reached home read book .
for a few hours :S
then bathed.
made cookies :DD
shall transfer the piccys when i want to .
im like listening to all the HSM2 songs .
hahaha .
aft that ate cookies .
and then used the comp .
dinner-ed .
then back to comp .
my life is uneventful .
but tmr wld be .
JONAS EPISODE 4 IS COMING OUTTT .
tmr !!
and my grandma's brithday !!
and sushi buffet and moviee !
yeahhh babyzxxz .
hahaha .
super bored .
hais .
BYE .
KAIYING .
;maybe it'll happen soon .