About Me

My photo
"It is not well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
@1Domg, Tweet, Weheartit, Tumblr, and Facebook .

April 14, 2009

JB ROCKS THE SOCKS OUT OF ME AND JB3D ROCKS TO THE MAXMAXMAXMAX CORE ! AWESOMENESSSS :DDD

STILL SO HYPER ABOUT IT AFTER MANYMANYMANY DAYS {:

OMJJ :DDDD JB3D freaking rocked , the sound system was totally maxed to the limit and the 3D effect was JOYOUS (: the whole theatre was flooded by mine, claire and valderee's singing, clapping and screaming . 


POINTS FOR YOU TO BE JEALOUS ABOUT : 

1.  I TOUCHED NICKJONAS <3

2. I CAUGHT NICK&TAYLOR's GUITAR PICKS :D

3. I TOUCHED JOEJONAS<3

4. I TOUCHED KEVIN JONAS<3>

5. I TOUCHED FRANKIE JONAS <3

6 . &I TOUCHED EVERYONE IN THE MOVIE {:

7. I CAUGHT JOE's SUNGLASSSES :D

OTHER POINTS FOR YOU TO KNOW WHAT WE DID/SAW IN THE CINEMA : 

1. we kicked ; screamed ; hyper-ed ; clapped ; sung ; kicked chairs ; video-ed  

2. Nick was FREAKING HOT when he took off his shirt, although he wore an UNDERSHIRT         DDD:  butbutbut ,  joe and kevin did {: 

3. I was late for the movie ! Got lost, not entirely my fault ):

4. We ran from Dhoby Gaut MRT to Cathay .

5.  Missed the begining part of the movie DD : sorry !

6. Sang the songs i know :D

7. Valderee was shaking and i was laughing ;D

8. luckly i wore RED because at the end of the movie JB asked the audience for popcorn and said      ' Hey you , wearing a red shirt ! ' AWESOMEEEE {:

9. After the movie i was SCREAMING damn loudly , hugged claire in joy :D

10. Valderee said she saw this JB stand and then we were running like mad people looking for it .

11. Found it {: posted the pictures already :DDD

12. I want to watch it again , now that i know ALL the songs (:

CAN'T WAIT FOR J.O.N.A.S :DDD

2ND MAY {:

did this for the sake of doing it :DD

since valderee and claire and (i think) jacelyn also did it :DDD

KAIYING ; thats just the way we roll ~